Anxiety is the most common disorder and we all experience it at some stage in life. good! Occasional onset of anxiety is considered a normal part of life. However, people with anxiety disorder often experience intense, listless and persistent anxiety and fear, even in normal everyday situations.
What is the concern?
Anxiety is a mental health condition characterized by feelings of extreme anxiety, fear, nervousness, and apprehension. Emotions are so strong that they can interfere with a person’s normal life activity. Anxiety can also lead to panic attacks in which a person can reach the peak of fear and panic within a few minutes, and they may find it difficult to control these feelings.
What are the specific types of anxiety disorders?
Anxiety disorders can be of various types and may include generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, especially fear related to certain things or people, and fear of isolation. Some people may experience more than one type of anxiety disorder, while others may experience only one. Anxiety can also be caused by medicines that require proper medical attention.
Psychiatrist Doctor in Delhi
What are the symptoms of anxiety disorder?
- A person suffering from anxiety disorder may experience one or more of the following symptoms:
- A feeling of nervousness or restlessness.
- Rash for small things
- An increase in heart rate that can result from panic attacks or feelings of imminent danger.
- Hyperventilation that can cause short, heavy and shallow breathing.
- Shaking or shaking
- Feeling tired or tired
- Lack of concentration and inability to focus on things.
- Insomnia and related problems
- Gastrointestinal dysfunction that can cause constipation.
- Difficulty in controlling strong emotions.
- The urge to run away from things that cause anxiety.
The ethology or causes behind the anxiety disorders are still unknown and have been found to be caused by various events such as traumatic or genetic injury or lifestyle habits. Here are some reasons that can cause anxiety disorder.
Medical conditions that cause anxiety:
Anxiety can be caused by an underlying health condition that can be controlled with medication. In such cases, your doctor may also suggest that you have tests to look for various signs and symptoms. Some medical conditions that can cause anxiety include:
- Hyperglycaemia or hypoglycaemia
- Thyroid related problems such as hypo or hyperthyroidism.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory disorders such as asthma.
- Withdrawal from some medications, such as pyrophyllites, can also trigger anxiety.
- Misuse or withdrawal of drugs.
- chronic pain.
- Gastrointestinal disorder such as IBS
- Tumor growth can also trigger anxiety over the release of fight or flight hormones.
Evidence-based studies have shown that anxiety can result if any of your blood relatives also have the same disorder, such as parents or siblings.
Inability to avoid certain things:
The inability to control certain emotions, such as negative thinking, frustration, overturning, and upset over trivial things, can trigger anxiety and related symptoms.
Stress is the number one contributor to anxiety, and activities of daily living, such as job stress, traffic jams, and financial worries can cause anxiety.
The Best Psychiatrist Doctor in Delhi includes psychotherapy and medicine. A psychologist can help you deal with your anxiety disorder with the help of several tools. Anti-anxiety medications include treating a person with antidepressants and sedatives. These drugs work in the molecular pathway to help balance the chemicals in the brain, prevent frequent episodes of anxiety, and prevent more severe symptoms of the disorder.